Tech Tip – A Quick Look At Your Desktop
If you’re browsing the Internet or working on file in Windows 10 but you need a fast look at your desktop here’s how:
– While in a browser or working on a Microsoft Office file e.g., Word, find the tiny vertical line to the far, right hand-side of the bottom taskbar.
– Click on the line. Everything will be minimised so you can see your desktop.
– Click on the same line again to restore your Windows.
Alternatively, you can:
– Right-mouse click over the line (far right of the taskbar) and select ‘Show desktop’.
– Right-mouse click over the line (far right of the taskbar) and select ‘Peek at desktop’. Clicking on it will make a checkmark will appear to its left.
– If you hover your cursor over the “Show Desktop” button, you will see a quick peek at the desktop.