Tech Tip – Using The Spacebar To Speed Up Email Reading
Here’s how to use the Reading Pane and Spacebar in Outlook to sort through your daily emails more quickly:
– In Outlook, select “View” and “Reading Pane.”
– Select the Reading Pane to sit on the right-hand side.
– Select the top email in your inbox.
– Press the Spacebar so that Reading Pane will scroll down to reveal the lower section of your email and email chain.
– When you have reached the bottom of the email, the Spacebar will then take you to the next email in your inbox.
– Use the “Delete” key as you go through to remove emails that don’t need to be actioned.
– Use the Spacebar rather than the mouse to go through your remaining emails.