Hosted telephone systems
Here the PBX (telephone control system) which provides all the call management features is installed in a secure data centre. Only the handsets sit in your office. The handsets connect to the hosted PBX via SIP trunks.
So why use a hosted telephone system? These days your business telephone system needs to be cost-effective and flexible. With a hosted system you can scale handsets up or down as you need them and with voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls all included, its ideal for start ups, growing businesses and multiple locations.
- Low set up costs up to 70% cheaper than a normal phone system
- Hosted phone systems are extremely flexible and easy to manage
- Incoming calls can be routed to any location with a hosted PBX handset
- All extensions on the system can call each other free of charge – regardless of geographic location.
- Hosted phone system extensions can be at different sites but act as one single system
- Fantastic range of business features
- Increase or decrease the number of extensions as required
Setup is straightforward with little or no capital investment. Simply buy or rent an approved handset, pay a small connection charge, plug the handset into a voice-approved connection and then just pay a low monthly rental.
Pronetic can offer businesses across Hampshire all manner of competitively priced state of the art cloud hosted telephone system solutions and will be pleased to assess your specific needs. Simply get in touch to find out more.