Tech Tip – Windows 11 – Connect With Anyone Using The Chat Icon
Windows 11 has Microsoft Teams as a pre-installed app that users can access from the Taskbar by clicking the ‘Chat’ icon. To connect with anyone, if they’re on iOS, Android or Mac, here’s how:
– Click on the Chat icon in Windows 11 Taskbar and click on the Get started button.
– Confirm the Microsoft Teams account.
– Next, click the ‘Let’s go’ button.
– Find your contact and click on it.
– Type and send your message or select the ‘Meet’ icon > ‘Copy meeting’ link to organise a meeting.